Medipol Pharmaceutical India Pvt. Ltd.
edipol Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited is a force to reckon with at global pharma horizon, offering a wide range of ethical and generic formulations to meet the requirement of ailing humanity. At Medipol our aim is to help people lead healthier lives by delivering affordable and accessible medication to all part of the world and discovering, developing and commercializing innovative medicines that satisfy unmet medical needs.
The warehouse provides safe storage owing to it being safe from various damaging factors like pests, rodents and moisture. For the purpose of achieving smoother operations, we have divided the entire facility in a number of units. The units led by a team of skilled and experienced professionals help in maintaining the quality of these products and keeping them safe for a longer period of time.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Ownership Type||Private Limited Company|
|Company CEO||Aditya Gupta|
|Registered Address||128/5, Swiss House, Vishwas Nagar,, New Delhi, India, New Delhi 110032|
|Total Number of Employees||101 to 500 People|
|Year of Establishment||1992|
|Legal Status of Firm||1|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 100 - 500 Crore|
Our values help define who we are and the kind of company we aim to be.
We have an unwavering commitment to the highest ethical standards placing the safety and care of patients at the center of our core values and everything we do.
The more minds that contribute, the better the results. We work together across the hall and across the globe, collaborating actively to solve tough challenges and advance our collective goals.
Leadership is a state of action, empowering decision-makers at every level. Moving forward with purpose, to create value today and build a legacy for tomorrow.
- Customer Focus
We build lasting, collaborative relationships with our customers. It starts with a deep understanding of the challenges they face. Working as their thought partner, we help them turn their vision into reality.
At the heart of our work is doing what’s right – for patients, customers and employees. We act with an unwavering commitment to ethics, honesty and accountability.
We’re passionate about what we do and we want our name to stand for excellence. We are determined to be the example that the industry aspires to follow.
Mission / Vision
Integrated into Medipol’s overall talent and organizational capability strategy, Medipol’s Diversity and Inclusion team partners with colleagues in talent acquisition, learning and development, talent management, mentoring, and organizational culture to develop and implement programs that:
- · Help colleagues appreciate the value of diversity and experience Medipol as a fair and supportive environment in which to pursue a meaningful career;
- · Hold managers and leaders accountable for creating inclusive and equitable workplaces; and
- · Allow patients and customers to realize the value of diversity through innovative product development and sound company stewardship.
At Medipol, colleagues of all backgrounds and abilities will find leaders who inspire them to top performance; managers trained to develop and nurture diverse talent; and a culture committed to helping each colleague build a fulfilling career and reach his or her full potential.
Ask a Medipol colleague about Diversity and Inclusion at Medipol, and you will hear a variety of responses:
- · “It’s about inclusion and welcome.”
- · “It’s about good business sense.”
- · “It’s about understanding our customers.”
- · “It’s about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent.”
- · “It’s about creating a culture that allows all colleagues to contribute their best work.”
- · “It’s about having many different viewpoints so we can innovate, innovate, innovate!”
- · “It’s about leading our industry and earning respect as a company.”
All of those colleagues would be right, because at Medipol, diversity is an integral part of the culture and the business.